About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, October 30, 2015

A Christmas Stocking for Ada







It has been so long since I completed a cross stitch project and it feels so good to have this one done. I think the last project I completed was the twin's Care Bear quilts.  I bought this pattern back when I worked at Hobby Lobby and it went on after Christmas clearance.  It sat unused in my stitching stash until about a week before the twins came I decided to get it started. I had been off work for a couple weeks and was so sick of just watching T.V. but I couldn't really move around a lot.  

I love this pattern and I really hope that Ada will love it as she grows up.  I did goof up a bit and didn't baste the edge of the fabric. It unraveled and made the pattern not fit all the way on the left top. But I will just adjust when I am sewing it together.  This will probably go into storage until I finish Ty's stocking and then I will sew the up at the same time.

I love that their stockings will match Bret and mine and I am excited to see them all finished. While I was typing this up I realized I have never shared our Christmas stockings. I will have to do that soon! Christmas is such a special time and having homemade decorations just adds to it for me.

Thanks so much for reading,
Zoe

9 comments:

Rocky said...

Online kaj is bangladesh tech blog,Here you will find all kind of tech and blogging related content for example: How to start a blog ..

Check Out 100% Original Rate All Categories Phone, Tablet, Gadgets, mobile price bd Full Specifications, Review At this site.

Rocky said...

Online kaj is bangladesh tech blog,Here you will find all kind of tech and blogging related content for example: How to start a blog ..

Check Out 100% Original Rate All Categories Phone, Tablet, Gadgets, mobile price bd Full Specifications, Review At this site.

Catherine Sydney said...

It’s not very easy to find out interesting post as this on any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this outstanding post at this web page.

stone home said...


اسعار الحجر الهاشمى الهيصم

اسعار الحجر الهاشمى للواجهات

تشطيب واجهات حجر هاشمى

ديكورات حجر هاشمى

حجر هاشمى هيصم

stone home said...


واجهات منازل حجر طبيعى

واجهات فلل حجر هاشمى

اسعار ديكورات الحجر الهاشمى

واجهات حجر هاشمى

واجهات حجر كريمى

stone home said...

واجهات فلل حجر هاشمى

اسعار حجر الواجهات فى مصر

افضل حجر تشطيب واجهات منازل

اسعار ديكورات الحجر للواجهات

اسعار الحجر الهاشمى فى مصر

اسعار تشطيب واجهات منازل

تصاميم واجهات منازل مودرن

stone home said...


ديكور واجهات منازل حجر

افضل انواع حجر الواجهات واسعارها

تشطيب واجهات مساجد

انواع واسعار الحجر الطبيعى للواجهات

ديكور واجهات منازل حجر هاشمى

واجهات منازل مصرية

انواع حجر هاشمى للواجهات

stone home said...

ديكور واجهات منازل حجر طبيعى

الحجر الهاشمى الطبيعى

سعر متر حجر الواجهات وانواعه

اسعار المايكا وانواعها

اسعار حجر واجهات منازل

stone home said...




اسعار الحجر الهاشمى

واجهات فلل حجر هاشمى

تشطيب واجهات منازل حجر طبيعى

اسعار الحجر الهاشمى لتشطيب الواجهات

واجهات منازل مصرية

واجهات حجر هاشمى كريمى

واجهات منازل حجر هاشمى

تشطيب واجهات منازل حجر

واجهات حجر هاشمى وطوب فرعونى

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...