Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's Been a While...

It has been a while since I last posted.  Since my last post a lot of things have happened, I got a new job, went on several vacations,  got pregnant, had an amazing set of twins, fell in love with the two sweetest babies in the world, and quit my job as a dietitian to stay home and take care of them.  I happened upon this blog post today on While She Naps, and decided I wanted to start blogging again to keep track of the crafts that I am doing.  I hope I can remember how to do all of this blogging stuff!

The sweetest babies ever.

Thanks for stopping by!
Signature 2

1 comment:

Home on the Range Exchange said...

It's about time :)
I was on Pinterest and saw a pin that was your asparagus recipe and thought of you and your blog. Was going to email/call you and then.......you posted!
Great you are back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...