Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stuffed Tommy T-Rex

There is nothing quite as precious as a new baby. I got to meet my nephew Baby John for the first time this month. He was two months old and just so precious!! We bonded a lot and he liked talking with me- I think I am his favorite aunt already :).


I also made him this cute little stuffed animal. I used the Tommy T-Rex pattern from Bit of Whimsy Dolls. I really liked the pattern- it was affordable, cute and really easy to follow. It didn't take long at all to make this cute little dino!


Cutest Story about the dinosaur- my 3 year old niece really loved this dino and when Baby John got fussy one night she said- "Oh, maybe he is crying because he wants his dinosaur!" Then she went and brought it to him. Too cute!


I may be linking up with some of these parties!

Happy Crafting!
Zoe

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Bravo! Too cute!

SheepBuyStore said...

It is very nice post.I like it very much.Sheepbuy is the best way to sell online!
Shopping Online

Precious Crafts said...

Baby John & Tommy T-Rex are super cute! :D

Love Crochet said...

What an adorable baby!!! The dinosaur is so colorful and imaginative too....

free animal cross stitch patterns

Amy said...

Being the favorite aunt is so much fun.. It looks like you're off to a great start with that adorable dinosaur!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...